The nice things I've smelled in different places each month this year, so far.
I've been many places and smelled beautiful things
- •January: Split pea soup West Nyack, NYEvery year my dad makes split pea soup on New Year's Day.
- •February: Ginger punch, warmed Austin, TXAlso smelled some nice dusty outdoors, but the best smell was from inside an old, hot dancehall with a strong house punch warming at the bar all night.
- •March: Pineapple Cambridge, MAI ate a whole pineapple for my birthday and smelled like it for days
- •April: Jasmine Los Angeles, CALucky la bastards smelling this every spring time.
- •May: Lilacs Arnold Arboretum, MAStuck my face in a 200 year old lilac tree.
- •June (1): Roses Portland, ORSpent every morning in a rose garden. The sports teams have rose emblems. I felt very lucky to be in such a place.
- •June (2): Spring smells in June Cambridge, MASpring was late and these June evenings have been long and magical. I feel very lucky to live in such a place.