Commercials I hate that NBC keeps showing during Olympics coverage anyway
- •This idiot family that hasn't thought to use their phone data while their internet is down.I say this as a fairly Internet-addicted person: these people need hobbies.
- •The University of Phoenix commercial narrated with the Maya Angelou poemBut not the iPhone commercial narrated with the Maya Angelou poem
- •That Nationwide commercial with Brad PaisleyAnd the one with the girl whose name I don't know, where she sings that it's okay to keep the kitten cause they have insurance???
- •The Chevy commercial where the cars keep rising out of the ground and the focus group people are SO surprised
- •The commercial for the Rogue One preview they're doing tomorrow night where they combine Olympic footage with Rogue One footage and it doesn't really make sense
- •The Omega watch commercial that takes watches way too seriously
- •That Citi commercial where they try to claim they're sponsoring the Olympics for some reason other than to plaster their name all over primetime for two weeks.
- •Swimming semi-finalsOh, are these not commercials? I don't care, I'm suuuuuuper sick of them.
- •I was gonna object to the fact that there was one commercial about Missy Franklin road tripping to Rio and another where she takes United, but then tonight I saw a commercial where she's having a crappy time on the road trip so she books a United flight and frankly I'm impressed.Even if no one would ever actually make it to Rio on time flying United.