Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm not the biggest fan of Batman and may get something from his 70 year canon wrong. Calm down. Also, I'm only about 60% serious
- •Bruce Wayne, the billionaire playboy of Gotham, spends a lot of time and energy trying to make his city a better place - in the most expensive and ineffectual way possible. Here are my suggestions on how his resources could be better spent.
- •Become involved in local politicsWorried about corrupt government officials? Change the system from the inside, rather than relying on 'two faced' politicians. With Bruce Wayne's funds and good name, he could easily make a run at city council
- •Donate to/volunteer at a local soup kitchenOr really any charity. Batman can beat up two muggers in a half hour.... or give a warm meal to a dozen needy Gothamites in the same amount of time.
I love novelty socks, and in honor of getting a new pair, here are some handy favorites.
- •These autobiographical masterpieces
- •Miyazaki socks, part 1Featuring "Spirited Away" and "My Neighbor Toronto"
- •Miyazaki socks, part 2Featuring "Howls Moving Castle" and "Kiki's Delivery Service"
sorry for misspellings and missing accents
- •Des oeufsEggs. It's mostly food.
- •Haricots vertGreen beans, but they sound like royalty
Not poorly written, just downers.
- •"I believe that the happiest girls are the prettiest" - Audrey HepburnDepressed? Well you look terrible.
- •"Happinesses makes up in height for what it lacks in length" - Robert FrostServes you right thinking Robert Frost had something uplifting to say