THINGS I WANT TO DO IN 2016
you don't need New Years resolutions to change yourself... but today is New Year's Eve so I guess I'll start in 2016
- •compliment people!not only on their clothes or makeup. compliment their intelligence or their humor. compliment their friendship skills.
- •tell people how you feel and don't keep it hiddendon't be scared to say things
- •practice coping with anxiety and depression.you've already gotten so much better, you can keep going.
- •cut off the "friends" that aren't true friends.don't be mean, just stop talking. let them go.
- •pass my sophomore classes.GRADUATE ON TIME!
- •learn that not everyone will like you, and that's okayloving yourself is enough