TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •MatlockMom used to binge watch Matlock before binge-watching was a thing.
- •The Twilight ZoneMore accurately, they used to watch it late at night and I would sneak into the room and hide behind the couch and then get freaked out because LIFE.
- •Everybody Love's RaymondThey own the entire series on a really nice DVD box set. Sometimes I question their choices.
- •Forensic FilesThey are still obsessed with this show to this day. I have never been more bored by a television program.
- •Walker Texas RangerSelf explanatory.
- •Little House on the Prairie.Mom still loves this show to this day. She's read all the books and I'm pretty sure she wanted to be Laura Ingalls growing up.