Thoughts While Waiting for an Eye Exam
What better way to spend the last day of 2015
- •Wow, there are a lot of cars in this parking lot.
- •Oh no. Almost hit that gigantic truck backing in. Be more careful. (Also, how ironic that I misjudged the distance. Good thing I'm at the eye doctor.)
- •Wow there's a lot of gold in here. This place hasn't been renovated since 1987 at least.
- •Also, why is everything else decorated in hushed tones of pink and dusty blue?
- •That map of Texas is pretty cool, though.
- •I've been here for almost two hours and I'm afraid I may never eat or see my loved ones again.
- •Oh good, the people who got here right before me are being called back.
- •Kristin and Erin are going to flip out when they see I'm actually Listing.
- •These girls at the desk have horrible phone manners.
- •The elderly woman who just sat down across from me is wearing the same sweater as I was yesterday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •I'm going to make a fort out of these old chairs and my blanket scarf and settle in. I'll be here well into 2016. I may never see the outdoors again.
- •I wish I had brought my phone charger.