Why I Love My Dog
In photos a tribute to my darling Meeko, Alaskan Klee Kai extraordinaire
- •As a puppy how much cuter can you get? I mean he's basically a wolf/fox/raccoon/panda cub-pup thing
- •Super handsome face/mask and pretty much you get that husky look without the husky size
- •He's content under the couch and loves to just hang out
- •He's a weirdo, like me
- •Did I mention he's strange?
- •He's loving and really just loves to be around us
- •Oh and did I mention his fondness for chilling under the couch? I feel like I did...
- •His excitement over the simple things in life. He really doesn't ask for much
- •How he's a boss
- •That he's pretty much drunk in love with our family
- •He likes to rest in odd positions, also like me
- •He has such a deep soulfulness to him...that or he's a sport when I mess around with him
- •That he's truly happy to be with us, but loves being outside and running free