Being Ugly doesn't mean it's the end.
I admit I am ugly. But I am contented on what I look like; negativity will just ruin me if I think of my looks too much, right? HOW DID I DO THAT?
- •Be CONFIDENT.Our society, on the darker side, has been too judgemental when it comes to one's looks. Criticisms? Bad comments? Prejudices? Don't care about that! Remember the first rule, be optimistic. Chin up, and walk straight without hesitations!
- •Be OPTIMISTIC.Think of this: Yeah you're ugly. But that does not mean your thought should be ugly too. You should encourage yourself to do whatever you love and avoid looking at your flaws.
- •Be YOU.I think this is the most important thing. You're ugly? That's okay. Just act the way you should be; act to express and not to impress.
- •Be CONTENTED.God gave you your own identity.. don't strive to be like somebody else. Be contented on what you have, what you are, and what you can be.. Your friends and family are always there to support you no matter what.
- •Be THANKFUL.Looks don't define you as a person. Be thankful that you are healthy and free. ♡