10 STARTUP CEO'S REVEAL THE 1 QUESTION THEY ASK EVERY CANDIDATE
What's the most important question to ask during a job interview? See details on who and why: http://entm.ag/1MVdmCy
- 1.“If you didn't have to work, why would you come into the office?”
- 2.“What are you career goals over the next 3-5 years?”
- 3.“Why do you do what you do?”
- 4.“I don't ask questions; I talk to them.”I think asking typical questions can be like a game, but social interaction is much harder for someone to rehearse.
- 5.“It isn't so much a question, but rather we always look to see if the person across the table has a passion for the field.”
- 6.“Tell me a brief version of your life story.”
- 7.“What do you like–and don't like—about [our company]?”
- 8.“If you were given $1 million dollars every year for the rest of your life, what would you do?” After an answer, I ask “Ok so you've done that, what would you do next?” and continue asking that until they can't think of anything else.
- 9.“Who were the competitors at the last company you worked for and how did your company differentiate itself?”
- 10.“Why [us]?”