Albums That Have Defined My Life
- •Rumours by Fleetwood MacDecember 2012. This album was my life. It got me through a very stressful and confusing time. Also, just knowing the backstory of this album makes listening to it ten times better.
- •Fearless by Taylor SwiftI feel like this album defined my sophomore year of high school. I have so many memories of driving around the city with one of my best friends who always had either this album or The Fame Monster on in his car.
- •Wicked the MusicalThis is the first musical I ever really discovered for myself when I was ten years old. It has helped spark a lifetime love of musical theatre.
- •Folie a Deux by Fall Out BoyOkay, confession: I got into Fall Out Boy late. I got really into them right after they released Save Rock and Roll. I devoured their albums soon after. But Folie a Deux specifically helped me through a rough time two years ago. The tone of this album was perfectly suited for how I was feeling.
- •Cats the MusicalMy mom used to play this album (but really, it was two cassettes) all the time when I was little. It was the first musical I knew by heart. I still have a soft spot for this album.
- •The Fame Monster by Lady GagaLike Fearless, this album defined my sophomore year. It was always playing in my friend's car. This album gave me mad respect for Gaga. I think it's a fantastic pop album.