Famous People I Feel Like I Need to Write Letters of Appreciation To
Letter of appreciation= fan letter, but deeper. I've only written one letter of this nature before. I wrote to Michael C. Hall on a whim, and he magically sent back an autographed Playbill of Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
- •Mindy KalingI've written this letter a million times in my head, but unfortunately, I've yet to put it down on paper. Mindy is currently my biggest career woman role model. I don't want to be a comedy writer/actress, but I so admire her work ethic and how she conducts herself.
- •Aaron SorkinAaron Sorkin's written some of my favorite TV shows and movies. I just want to express my gratitude.
- •Pete WentzPete is the primary lyricist for Fall Out Boy. I feel like the lyrics were written specifically for me. They're so poetic and often express how I'm feeling better than I can.
- •J.K. RowlingBecause the world of Harry Potter is the best, most detailed fictional world out there. I, like so many others, am so moved by her world.
- •Jennifer CarpenterI've listed about this before, but Jennifer Carpenter is probably my favorite actress. Her performance as Debra Morgan is probably my favorite TV performance of all time. I just feel like she should know that.
- •Pope FrancisI admire our pope so much. I just have so many questions for him about his life and his faith that I'd want to ask.
- •Queen Elizabeth III know I'm a stupid American, but I just feel like the Queen is such an outstanding woman, and I'd want her to know how much I admire her.