Fictional Characters I'd Marry in a Heartbeat
- •Jim Halpert from The OfficeB/c he's the best (except for that hot second he decided to be all sketchy with Pam about Philadelphia)
- •Nick Miller from New GirlOkay, so he's kind of a mess. But he's also funny and passionate. And that's sexy.
- •Josh Lyman from The West WingB/c he's got "you know, the boyish thing."
- •Jim Harper from The NewsroomJim's affection for Maggie is so beautiful. He's such a GOOD guy, and I love the puppy dog thing John Gallagher, Jr. has going.
- •Chuck Bartowski from ChuckOkay, so I haven't finished this show yet, but Zachary Levi is just too much as Chuck. I'd be his in a heartbeat--spy baggage or not.
- •Li Shang from MulanB/c he's a MAN. And I had to include at least one of my animated crushes.
- •Ron Weasley from Harry Potter (books mainly)Hermione Granger is one lucky girl.
- •Michael Moscovitz from The Princess Diaries (books)Michael just seems so kind and mature. Very no drama. Plus Mia says he smells good. 👍