Habits I Need to Break
- •Falling asleep with my makeup onI very rarely wash my face before bed; it's a problem, I know. I have decent skin already, but I suspect my skin would really, really clear if I just washed off my makeup at night.
- •Saying "like" all the timeMost people are guilty of this to some degree, but as someone who wants to have a very serious profession one day, I know I need to stop.
- •Eating late at nightI'm the queen of snacks right before bed.
- •Comparing myself to othersI do this more with my physical appearance, which is awful.
- •Watching Netflix as I do homeworkI do this b/c I hate silence, but homework takes twice as long as it should because of this. Also, I'm not fully investing my attention to the material.