I'm Erica and here's what I believe
Inspired by everyone
- •I believe if everyone just gave everyone else the benefit of the doubt every now and then the world would be a better place.
- •I believe that dogs are the closest thing to heaven that we get on Earth.
- •I believe in God.
- •I believe it's important to be friends with people who have vastly different views from your own.
- •I believe that The Big Bang Theory is an extremely overrated show.
- •I believe that cosmopolitans are amazing, and I don't care if it's extremely cliché for me as a young woman to order one.
- •I believe that Pepsi is better than Coke, but Diet Coke is better than Diet Pepsi.
- •I believe in pacifism.
- •I believe if you leave a play or musical before curtain call (final bows), then you have horrible theatre etiquette, and I will give you side-eye as I watch you leave.
- •I believe that Mindy Kaling will write the next great Rom Com on par with my personal favorite, "When Harry Met Sally."
- •I believe drying my hair is a waste of time.
- •I believe that I will likely flip-flop with my weight until I'm dead.
- •I believe Whitney Houston's version of "The Star-Spangled Banner" should be played every Fourth of July for a renewed burst of patriotism as well as a renewed appreciation of her voice.