Indie Films I Love
- •Kill Your DarlingsA dark drama about the beginning of the Beats. It stars Daniel Radcliffe, Dane DeHaan, and Michael C. Hall. I'd definitely recommend watching it more than once because I think you catch new things during subsequent viewings.
- •About AlexThis dramedy makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It's about college friends who reunite after one of them attempts suicide. It stars Aubrey Plaza and Max Greenfield, among others.
- •Slow LearnersThis comedy is about two weirdo friends who decide to become "bad" over their summer break. It stars Adam Pally and Sarah Burns.
- •Safety Not GuaranteedThis movie is the epitome of quirky—it's about time travel. It stars Aubrey Plaza, Mark Duplass, and Jake Johnson.
- •Take CareThis rom-com is about a woman who gets her ex-boyfriend to take care of her after she has an accident. It's really short and sweet. It stars Leslie Bibb and Thomas Sadoski.
- •Night OwlsI just watched this movie the other night, and it was really cute. It's about a guy who has to keep his one night stand up through the night after she tries to overdose on pills. It stars Adam Pally and Rosa Salazar.
- •What If (also called The F Word)A relatable rom-com about a man and woman who are "just friends." It stars Daniel Radcliffe (who is really great in this), Zoe Kazan, and Adam Driver.