Men over 35 that I'd marry in a heartbeat
Yes, I know that most are married.
- •Michael C. Hall-45MCH is kind of the love of my life. I wrote him a fan letter once and he mailed back an autograph. He just married his third wife a couple months ago.
- •Glenn Howerton-40I first started crushing on him when he played charming Cliff on The Mindy Project. Now, I'm a huge It's Always Sunny fan, and Dennis is my favorite character. Also married.
- •Jason Bateman-47Pretty sure Jason Bateman gets better with age. His hair is so full and his eyes are so blue; I love him. Married, of course.
- •Jorma Taccone-39I've always crushed on The Lonely Island Members, but after seeing Popstar, I realized just how cute Jorma is. He is also married.
- •Charlie Day-40.Charlie is equally cute as dumb Charlie Day as he is as the nerd in Pacific Rim. Charlie is married to The Waitress from It's Always Sunny.
- •Jake Johnson-38Not sure if my crush is on the actor Jake Johnson or the character Nick Miller. Either way, he's cute and charming. Also married.
- •Mark Hamill-64And I don't even mean just young Mark Hamill. Honestly, I think he's still cute now. Plus, he seems like the nicest guy on earth. Married since 1978.
- •Rob James-Collier-39Although I have a love/hate relationship with his character on Downton Abbey, there is no denying how tall, dark, and handsome he is. He's either married or has a long time partner.
- •Steve Carell-53Michael Scott may be super unattractive, but Steve Carell is certainly not. He just seems like the kindest, most charming guy, and he's getting better looking with age. Also married.
- •John Krasinski-36I mean, he's everyone's fave, right? He is just 6'3" of beautifulness. Married to the beautiful Emily Blunt
- •Reid Scott-38There's something so disgustingly attractive about the character he plays on Veep, but he seems like a good guy in real life based on some interviews I've seen. He's also got the tall, dark, and handsome thing going. Married, of course.
- •Jeremy Piven-50I fell in love with Jeremy Piven after watching Entourage. He's so good looking, so brawny, and so talented. The only one on this list that's for sure not married.
- •Bill Hader-38One of the funniest men in entertainment in my opinion. I love listening to him in interviews. He's so funny and sweet. He's married.