My Favorite Duchess of Cambridge Looks
If you know me, you know I love the royal family, specifically The Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton). I think she's got fantastic style, and I constantly find myself gushing over her clothes. These are my top 8 outfits in no particular order.
- •Teal Jenny Packham GownThis is my favorite piece she's ever worn. Kate wore this to an Olympic Event
- •Cream/Light Pink Alexander McQueen Dress and Jane Taylor FascinatorKate wore this to the Diamond Jubilee service. It fits her so well.
- •Light Pink Dress and Coat by Jenny Packham and (same) Jane Taylor FascinatorKate wore this to a service commemorating the Queen's coronation. She wore the same fascinator a year earlier at the Diamond Jubilee service. My favorite part of this outfit is the chic coat.
- •White Alexander Mcqueen Coat Dress and Jane Taylor FascinatorThe Duchess wore this to Princess Charlotte's christening. I love that she wore her hair back for this. Her outfit for Prince George's christening was pretty, but I really love this outfit.
- •Light Lavender Alexander McQueen GownKate almost always knocks it out of the park when it comes to evening gowns, so if was hard to limit myself. I really like this dress though. The color is so pretty, and I wish she'd wear more in this shade. Kate wore it to a BAFTA event.
- •Light Blue Emilia Wickstead DressKate wore this dress to a charity event. I love how simplistic and classy this dress is. I almost think Kate's maternity style is better than her regular style. (I definitely don't mean to imply her non-maternity style is bad though). I just LOVE the pieces she chooses when she's pregnant.
- •Red Jenny Packham Gown and the Papyrus/Lotus Flower TiaraThe Duchess wore this gown to the State Banquet welcoming China's president. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of pictures of the full length gown, and the quality isn't the best. I also, of course, was so excited to see which tiara she would choose. She chose the Lotus Flower tiara which she wore once before. I can't wait to see her rock a larger tiara one day.
- •Plum Dolce and Gabbana DressKate wore this dress the day after the State dinner at another event with the Chinese President. Again, I really like this shade of purple. Also, I love the lace.