My Favorite Emojis and When I Use Them 💁
This is a really lazy list, but I'm procrastinating, so here goes nothing...
- •😊Of all the smiles, it's the one I use most often. It encompasses happiness, satisfaction, and gratitude. That sounds sooo lame, I know, but to me, it looks like a smiley whose just had a really good meal. (Hence, the satisfaction and gratitude.)
- •😍Used when I send my friends pics of my celebrity crush of the week.
- •😏Used whenever I suggest plans or when I am feeling particularly snarky.
- •👍The thumbs up is my new "Okay."
- •😑Used when a friend gives a lame-ass reply or is trying to be cheesy-funny.
- •😶I use this emoji when I don't really know what to respond, or when "shots have been fired."
- •😁This is my favorite and most used emoji. I use it in abundance and for everything. Discussing an upcoming test with a classmate: 😁😁😁. Discussing plans that are trying to be made: 😁😁😁😁. Basically anything: 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁