My Top 5 Favorite Tv Comedies
I love television and I love comedy. There are so many hilarious shows to choose from, but I wanted to rank my top 5 favorite.
- •The Office (U.S.)This was the first show I watched where I really appreciated that great comedy can be subtle. I could watch this show from beginning to end over and over and never not laugh. The Office is so smart and I love that it's not always about a punchline. It's so much more than that.
- •VeepThe insults on this show are perfect. They're smart and always so creative. This cast (led by the incomparable Julia Louis-Dreyfus) is also out of this world talented. I can't wait for it to come back next month.
- •It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.This show has been on for 11 seasons and is still funny. It's so irreverent, and I love how they're always trying new and crazy things.
- •Arrested DevelopmentThis show is so smart. I love going back and catching things I missed watching it previous times. I really hope another season comes to Netflix soon!!
- •The LeagueThe League is vastly underrated. I love that so much of it is improv; it makes me really appreciate the skill of the actors. Also, as a football fan, I love all of the cameos they get.