Night Show Hosts, Ranked
Also, when are we gonna get some women and people of color hosting??
- 1.Jimmy FallonNo one can beat Jimmy Fallon to me. I know his overzealous attitude can turn some people off, but I thoroughly enjoy him. I also love the bits and games on his show. Also, shoutout to The Roots for being the best house band!
- 2.Conan O'BrienConan is probably the funniest of these guys. I always enjoy his interviews with celebrities; I feel like that they last a little longer, which I appreciate.
- 3.James CordenMainly, I love James Corden's format. I love how he brings out all of his guests together. He's also a pretty funny guy.
- 4.Seth MeyersSeth is so smart. I could listen to his Weekend Update-like monologues for hours.
- 5.Jimmy KimmelI don't particularly care for Jimmy Kimmel's interview style, but I really like his pre-taped bits.
- 6.Stephen ColbertThis may be an unpopular opinion. It's not that I don't like Colbert; I do. Maybe I just haven't warmed up to him yet. He just seems like he's still finding his way. But hey, he's way better than Letterman, in my opinion.