Sports, Ranked by How Interesting They Are to Watch
I'm only referring to professional sports here; I hate college sports, which I feel like is blasphemy in SEC land, where I live.
- 7.GolfThis list was actually inspired by the Masters being on and my dad being glued to the TV, watching it. Golf is the worst!
- 6.BaseballThis is probably a controversial opinion, but I really dislike baseball. It's sooo slow.
- 5.TennisI don't usually like tennis, but when Serena was going for the Grand Slam this year, I was was watching. It's interesting if you care about the competitors.
- 4.HockeyHockey is almost never on in my house, but I'd imagine I'd like it well enough because it's fast paced.
- 3.SoccerSoccer's not something on too often either, but I don't mind it.
- 2.BasketballThis was the first sport I didn't hate. I enjoy watching it, though I enjoy it more in person.
- 1.FootballIf you would have told me 5 years ago that I enjoyed football at 22, I'd call you a liar. But alas, I love it. I have complicated feelings toward the NFL itself, as I'm sure many do, but I love the game itself. Being from New Orleans, the Saints and the city have a very special bond. I love them, and I love what they do for the city. (Also, it's fun to cheer for the Mannings as well since they are NOLA boys at heart.)