Things I Believe in Doing
- •Giving credit where credit is dueOh, that jerk did something nice for a change? Good for him--which I mean sincerely.
- •Believing that everyone is doing the best that he/she canI know I'm only doing my best, though I may fail, so I try to give the same courtesy to others. Along with this, I'm a strong believer in giving people the benefit of the doubt.
- •PrayingI think this one is pretty self explanatory.
- •Not getting into arguments on FacebookArguments that could likely happen in a civilized manner in person often become really vicious online. I stay away from getting too topical on social media (usually).
- •Figuring out why people believe what they doWhenever I disagree with someone on something (likely political or religious), I always try to understand why they believe what they believe that way I can approach the conversation from an appropriate place.
- •Saying I love you whenever I leave home or hang up the phone with my parentsLife's too short to not say it. Even when you're mad, say it.