Unmarried Men I'd Be Happy to Take Off the Market
- •Prince HarryPrince Harry has had his mishaps, but now he seems like a genuinely great man. I especially love the way he interacts with children. I have the deepest respect for the Queen, and I love the British Monarchy, so I think I'd be a good fit. Not sure if the Queen would let me marry him though because I'm Catholic.
- •Niall HoranNiall just seems so sweet and goofy. He's only one month older than I am. Also, I could listen to him talk for hours. That accent 😍
- •Chris PineUnpopular opinion: Chris Pine is my favorite of the Chrises. I don't know what it is about him, but he seems so charming.
- •Rupert GrintWhen I was 17, I dreamt about marrying Rupert Grint. I love how nonchalant he appears to be, especially about his fame.
- •Chris EvansChris Evans is another great Chris. To be honest, I haven't seen many of his movies, but whenever I see him on a red carpet, he's with his sister or a girl friend, and I find that adorable.
- •J.J. WattI'm a die hard Saints fan, but I'd totally cheer for the Texans if J.J. was my man. I appreciate his sense of humor, and I think it's awesome that he guest starts on TV shows sometimes.