What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
- •BallerinaThis dream ended when I realized I couldn't dance
- •VetI love animals, but could never euthanize one
- •Forensic ScientistThis was during my CSI obsession. I'm not sure when I lost interest in this career.
- •TeacherI either wanted to teach History or Religion. I still think about teaching sometimes...
- •Mental Health CounselorA mental health counselor came to speak at my high school my sophomore year and she made it sound like the most fulfilling job. It's why I majored in Psych.
- •DoctorI never thought I was smart enough and sometimes I still don't. I know though that if I don't try, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I've never been so excited and scared about a career before in my life.