5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •Screenshot of a train timetableI'm always taking screenshots in case of poor internet connection or low battery. Esp lifesaving when phone is dying at the end of a work day.
- •Mast cell tumourThis photograph was taken by pointing my phone camera down the eyepiece of a microscope. Takes patience to get it right.
- •A path down a woods around uni.Looks like spring...? Or maybe a sunny December day. I actually know exactly where this is.
- •Big Bird in Central ParkIt was a spontaneous weekend trip to NYC in October 2013...? I thought this exemplified how weirdness was perceived as normal in NY.
- •Bicycle chandelierAi Wei Wei's exhibition in London which explored turning useless things useful or rendering useful things useless.