MY OWN PERSONAL HELL ➕
Hell doesnt have to be all fire and brimstone. For me it looks more like...
- •Carrying a heavy cardboard box down the street thats just a LITTLE too big and heavy to grasp. Forever.
- •A terribly unfunny comedian in a tiny comedy club with a set that NEVER ends
- •Being in a bar with someone I want to talk to and the music is JUST loud enough we cant hear each other
- •Ive got a bulky carry-on bag that keeps slipping off my shoulder and Im walking to an airport gate that never comes
- •Having autocorrect on my phone continue to get it wrong, and trying but failing to get it to type a single word correctly. For Everest. (err...Forever.)Suggested by @EricElkins
- •An out-of-tune Long Island youth choirSuggested by @dave
- •Setting up any technological device and trying to explain how to use it to a grandparent. Every time you think they're done, they bring out another device that is either new or they forgot to use.Suggested by @p
- •I don't have Chapstick or aquaphor or lip balm or ANYTHING similar on me... And no one around me does either. HELL.Suggested by @stamos
- •Having a very intense text conversation at 1% battery.Suggested by @jilianbream