SONGS THAT ARE ALMOST NEVER SUNG WELL
- •"God Bless America"See: every baseball game 7th inning stretch
- •"Single Ladies"See: wedding bands. Beyoncé makes it look easier than it is
- •"Respect"See: American Idol audition. Youre not gonna sing it better than Aretha. I promise.
- •"Gin N Juice"See: Karaoke by every drunk white guy. This goes for almost every rap song.
- •"FourFiveSeconds"See: Youtube cover.
- •"Star Spangled Banner"See: beginning of everything
- •"Fortunate Son"See: Bar band playing the local street festival.
- •"Happy Birthday"See: classrooms across America. Kids love singing this off key in a hundred octaves.Suggested by @yrfriendrachel