VOICES THAT MAKE ME JEALOUS
- •Frank Oceansuper jealous of his runs and attention to detail
- •Stevie WonderThe OG. Also 50% to blame for all the over-singing in the world now
- •Aretha FranklinBest voice ever. No one should cover her songs. Ever. You're not going to improve on her version.
- •UsherSuper smooth and always on point.
- •PrinceActually an underrated singer I think. Known for his falsetto but has a beautiful rich baritone he uses for most of his harmonies that give it that real Prince sound.
- •Freddie MercurySuper elastic and technical, while also so full of character. Best rock singer ever.
- •Michael Jackson (Jackson 5 Years Only)I dont wanna sing like Michael in the Thriller era. His Jackson 5 years are special though. He's got the most confident voice. As a 10 year old.
- •Frank SinatraCrooner with style and power for days.
- •Bob MarleyHighly underrated vocalist. Beautiful voice. Couldve been the front man for any soul band or rock band.
- •Chris CornellAn amazing yowl with soul. Saw him live solo acoustic and it was fantastic. Theres a recording of it. Check it out.
- •David BowieSupremely confident and unique. Would never win American Idol. Thats a good thing.
- •Julian CasablancasEffortlessly cool with muted beauty. Knows exactly how to maximize his voice.