Things I'm into this week
inspired by @bjnovak
- •The Mindy ProjectI like Mindy Kaling. I have been a fan since her days on the office but I have never really watched her show. The show followed me yesterday and I thought that was pretty cool. I'll watch the season premiere on Hulu on October 4th.
- •Pepperdine UniversityMy alma mater is once again in the top 50. We were in top 50 when I went there back in 1998 then we slipped out for a while. We are back! Go Waves!
- •Leonardo DiCaprio's Instagram feedThis week I learned that over a hundred million sharks are killed. Leo wants us to help stop that. I'm on board.
- •Beer festivalI never click on the ads that pop up while I'm listening to Pandora but I clicked on this one. There is a beer festival in Ventura County. Not too far from LA. I'm going to this event with or without a date.
- •HikingI love hiking. I live near a bunch of hiking trails and go often. Lately I haven't gone as often because I've been busy with work and have been unmotivated but this picture has sparked my interest in going everyday again. Fun fact: in college I took a hiking class my senior year. It was one of the few A's I got.