Best Places to Eat in Colorado Springs
- •Garden of the Gods GourmetTheir brunch is pretty much worth dying for. Best upscale breakfast in town.
- •Carlos MiguelsTacos. That is all.
- •The Mediterranean CafeInformal. Amazing pita bread (with some herb rub that 100% must contain an addictive substance).
- •The Omlette ParlorBest place to nurse a hangover. Huge pancakes.
- •Over EasyThe best casual breakfast in town.
- •The Caspian CafeUpscale Mediterranean but not obscene, fantastic date night.
- •La Baguette (Old Colorado City)Tasty lunch on a great strip for strolling local stores.
- •Marigold'sPhenomenal (slightly expensive) French food. You pretty much go for the dessert though.