Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Li'l SebastianMay he rest in peace
- •TREAT YO SELF
- •Leslie Knope: Queen of the GaysYou know why tonight is so much fun? Because everyone's so gay. And they know how to have fun, and the dancing ... everyone is just who they are and who they are is just stone cold gay.
Yeah 2016 was the worst so here are some excellent ways to celebrate its ending
- •Make a list of New Year's resolutions for 2017This is one of those age old traditions that I'm pretty sure is only around to make you feel bad about yourself
- •Have an existential crisis!This one is easy and you can do it alone! Start by thinking about your year (it probably sucked and you most likely fell short of most of your goals.) next think about how billions of people have lived and died on this earth. Now question whether any of this really matters! (It doesn't)
- •GET DRUNK AS HELLthis one is pretty common but the best part is it works if you're alone or with people. Also thanks to the stigma around the holiday getting super drunk on NYE is socially acceptable!
My favorite show deserved a list of its own picking only 10 (....or 11) episodes shows great restraint on my part
- 11.(Bonus # 11) Mac and Dennis Break Up
- 10.Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal defenseBecause science is a liar sometimes
- 9.Mac and Charlie: White Trash
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •When Kelly says she's pregnant and it cuts to the talking head of her shaking her head no
- •When Michael is Santa and tells people to sit on his lap because he's the real Santa because he's a man"Why pay more to sit next to old Tranny Claus over there, when you can sit on my lap. Phyllis is only ... pretending to be a man, I'm the real thing. Sit down on my lap and there will be no doubt!"
- •When Jim tells Michael that he can't say "I need this while pulling an employee on his lap"
I don't even know why I bother sometimes 😅
- •Whether or not putting your phone on vibrate makes it die fasterMaybe in 1993 but not here 2015 where we currently live
- •Using the buttons on your TV instead of the remote makes it break fasterThis one I can't even wrap my head around
- •How evolution works
Basically these are books I want to read but haven't yet because I'm too lazy/poor to buy them
- •Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik
- •Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl by Carrie Brownstein
- •The Bassoon King by Rainn Wilson
I'm new to this app and as a result I have a total of ZERO followers so I thought I could give you some reasons on why you should follow me.
- 1.I've been making lists since I was 6.I had a whole notebook for it and I wrote lists about everything from what to pack to who my best friends were (in order!!!) so you know I have experience.
- 2.I take list writing very seriously.I promise not to get you hooked on my excellent lists and then leave you hanging. I'll treat this like a job writing lists once maybe even twice a week. On an unrelated note I'm not a very good employee...
- 3.But at the same time my lists will be lighthearted and hella funny.They will ignite a chuckle within you.
- 4.I won't be too disheartened if you decide to unfollow me later.I literally couldn't even care less. I mean look how chill I'm being so chill and so cool please follow me.
In case if I die here's a list of songs that are appropriate to play at my funeral.
- •YMCAPlay this over and over again until everyone does the dance to lighten the mood.
- •Stayin' AliveThis one is just for irony.
- •Believe (by Cher)This one is for my future lover.