Favorite Scenes From the Office
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •When Kelly says she's pregnant and it cuts to the talking head of her shaking her head no
- •When Michael is Santa and tells people to sit on his lap because he's the real Santa because he's a man"Why pay more to sit next to old Tranny Claus over there, when you can sit on my lap. Phyllis is only ... pretending to be a man, I'm the real thing. Sit down on my lap and there will be no doubt!"
- •When Jim tells Michael that he can't say "I need this while pulling an employee on his lap"
- •HARDCORE PARKOUR
- •"Michael, do you remember, you specifically told me to only bring one sheet of paper? You said it only takes one sheet to make a difference. And I said, "Are you sure Michael?" And you said "Pam! Pam! Pam!" And then you sneezed in my tea, and then you said, "Don't worry, it's just allergies." Do you remember that?"
- •The Stress Relief episode when they're leaning CPR and everyone starts dancing to Stayin' Alive and the Dwight cuts the face off the dummy
- •Niagra Falls Part 2 where Jim and Pam get married on the boat :)
- •The cold open where Kelly and Ryan announce they're getting DIVORCEDAnd no one even knew they were married
- •The New Boss episode where Jim, Pam, Dwight, and Michael are planning a ~classy~ party for Michael's anniversary with the company
- •When Creed can't do a cartwheel but Erin can
- •"I feel God in this Chili's tonight."
- •When Jim and Dwight are selling against Danny Cordray and Dwight decides to intimidate him"So she said, ‘That’s the biggest penis I’ve ever seen!’ and I said, ‘I know, that’s why I brought you to the Penis Museum, where tickets are one thousand dollars!’"