Things I Saw Today, Wednesday May 18, In the Year of Our Lord 2016
Not bad for a Wednesday.
- •A woman walking a dog that was just shitting while walkingShe then led the dog all the way back to the beginning of the sidewalk and picked it all up. Is this a routine? Is this the only way the dog feels comfortable? I NEED TO KNOW
- •A rep from Facebook buying 10x the necessary amount of food for a meetingThe room they put it in transformed into an office restaurant/taco buffet. I am 70% water and the other 30% is just rice and beans now.
- •A grown man describing how he was guilted into playing guitar in a mega church band for 18 yearsYeah.
- •A baby wearing sunglasses indoorsExcuse me, ma'am, but did you Weekend At Bernie's that infant?
- •A homeless man screaming into a Chanel bagI mean, same.
- •An empty subway seat with a shit handprintNew York! Golly! What a town!
- •A VERY old man completely covered in Minions merchandiseShirt, hat, backpack, watch. Minions bridges the divide between young and old. Sans eyes, sans teeth, sans everything.
- •Seven rats