Already on li.st? Open in app.
I used to list joke lists but haven't been on in a while. Let's try this out again.
- •WhiteHouse.gov no longer includes translation to Spanish. The Trump administration claims that Mexico will pay for the firewall.
- •Trump & Putin scheduled their 1st official phone call Saturday. It just feels like the right next step after they've been texting for weeks.
- •Mike Pence calls his wife Mother. Interestingly, his wife calls him as rarely as possible.
A tropical island isn't paradise for everyone. Hopefully ABC sees this and considers these other options for potential spots.
- •An Ikea
- •A tiny houseImagine the potential.
- •MarsTurn up the heat.
I'm late to the game but starting to get into this crazy ol thing called Snapchat. I need some more fun people to follow. Help a sister out.
- •Yesterday, I signed a full time contract with Bustle. Bustle, one of the fastest growing women's media startups, is unquestionably on my list of dream jobs.
- •Not only did they offer me the job, they also met me on all my negotiations.
Yay for the ruling today! 👏👏👏
- •On Monday, SCOTUS ruled in favor of reproductive rights. Unfortunately, the greatest risk women still face is the college swim team.
- •On Monday, SCOTUS ruled to uphold Roe vs Wade. Unfortunately, still no solution on Bro vs. Raped.
- •On Monday, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of women's rights. So, now the greatest risk women face is being Donald Trump's daughter.
I've never seen an episode of GOT, but this is what I assume will happen in tonight's season finale.
- •Lots of horses.
- •At least three dragons.
- •An appearance by Donald Trump.
- •Be Stephen Colbert
- •Not be weirded out by a woman's period
- •Say, "You are right."
- •Too many types of hats/wearing hats in every photo.What kind of person has never taken a photo without a hat?
- •No smiling photos.Have you no joy?
- •All smiling photos.OMG calm down, there are lots of world problems.