JAKE TAPPER TALKING TO TRUMP ABOUT THE KKK IS HOW I FEEL TALKING TO WHITE MEN ABOUT ANY ISSUE EVER
- •This week, Jake Tapper of CNN questioned presidential candidate and toddler that needs a nap, Donald Trump, about the KKK endorsements.
- •Trump asserts he "knows nothing about white supremacy or white supremacists"
- •Da fuck, though?
- •Anyway, Tapper, a good journalist, keeps asking Trump questions to try to find out if he'll condemn the KKK's endorsement.
- •But the more Trump denies it, the more Tapper looks totally bewildered. Rightfully so.
- •Which I can relate to, since this is how most conversations with straight white men go, when talking about any issues ever.
- •Please, no.
- •Oh no, your privilege is hurting my soul.
- •Noooooo! Please don't mansplain to me! Nooooooo!