LET CARL WINSLOW RESTORE YOUR FAITH IN THE POLICE FORCE
It seems like we hear about police brutality every week now. That can be really discouraging. But there ARE good officers and that's important to remember. Take, for instance, totally real, not at all fictitious, human person Officer Carl Winslow.
- •He was just a nice guy who cared about his city, but most importantly, cared about his family.
- •He wasn't violent at all--but that doesn't mean he wasn't a little bit sassy. (Because, boy was he!)
- •Sometimes he got upset, yeah. But it was because he cared so much and held people to high standards.
- •Most of all, he just wanted to enjoy life with the people he loved most: his family.
- •And sure, his neighbor was pesky but, deep down, he loved him too.