MY CELEB CRUSHES, RANKED
Notice any similarities?
- 1.Stephen ColbertThe boyish charm. The giddy smile. That hair! Not to mention being insanely smart, clever and humble. Colbie will always be my most favorite. 😍
- 2.Bill HaderI'll admit, this is based almost entirely on his role in Trainwreck. Gahhdammn. Also, though, his impressions are unreal. Lurve.
- 3.Aziz AnsariWait, what's that made of? Oh, I know. Boyfriend material. Aziz doesn't just make us laugh. He writes smart books. He tells smart jokes. He is a feminist. He seems like a real stand up dude all around. Probably the perfect boyfriend, right ladies?
- 4.Adam PallySo goofy and fun. What's not to love? His voice alone is enough to make a gal swoon.
- 5.President ObamaCourageous and tough and yet approachable and lovable. Obama, your term may be nearly up, but you'll always be the president of my heart.
- 6.Will ForteI first fell in love with his Hall & Oates impression on SNL. He's had me ever since.
- 7.John MulaneySome of the best stand up evs. Be still my heart.
- 8.Trevor NoahI'll admit. We had a rocky start. He had some questionable tweets, and I didn't know if we could make it work. He won me over, though. He won me over hard. Smart, sexy AF, and charm up the wazoo.
- 9.Mayor Eric GarcettiHow can someone so smart and compassionate be so stupid attractive? Baffling.
- 10.Andy SambergI've probably been crushing on Samberg longer than anyone on this list, way back when The Lonely Island just put super weird rap parodies on the internet. The flame in my heart for his faux swag and goofball stylings is still burning bright.
- 11.Honorary MentionsSteve Carrell, Pete Holmes, John Oliver and Matthew Perry