PEOPLE YOU UPSET ON THANKSGIVING AS A VEGETARIAN
Short answer: Everyone.
- •Meat eatersWhy don't you eat meat again? Uh oh, are you judging me if I eat meat? Do you think you'll eat meat again eventually? Why don't you eat a bite now?
- •VegansYou're going to eat those mashed potatoes? I thought you were compassionate. You know those have butter in them, right? Do you even know how butter is made?
- •All the pilgrimsWe didn't give all the native people smallpox just so you could go and cut meat out of your diet, like some commie pussy.
- •Your dadWhen I was a kid we didn't have this! I cooked it for you! Eat it! You'll like it!
- •TurkeysGobble gobble. (Translation, we sacrificed ourselves for you.)
- •JesusThe poor will always be among you, so for now thou shalt submit to the lustful coma of tryptophan.
- •Your noseFuck, it smells so good.