THINGS I'VE DONE TONIGHT TO AVOID WRITING
Two big projects due by Monday. How am I spending my time?
- •Watching the GOP Debate.Live tweeting this should DEFINITELY be a priority.
- •Refresh my email three times.I'm not expecting anything, but who knows...
- •Take a bunch of selfies like a creep.I call this my comedian shirt because I feel like this is my version of something Kramer would wear.
- •Read the list of names of people who liked this status.Refresh multiple more times to see if anyone new clicked.
- •Wrote some late night jokes, because those are less intimidating.
- •Considered maybe dropping one of these projects.
- •Flossed.When was the last time I flossed? Last time I had a deadline I was avoiding.
- •Washed dishes.
- •Tried to pee.Didn't need to. But I tried.
- •Reread old text messages.They're still the same. We haven't merged with an alternate universe yet.