WHAT MY TEENAGE YEARS SOUNDED LIKE
Many thanks to the request by @emilyannlosey. I know this is supposed to be about music, but I'm taking it into a slightly different direction.
- •Tears.My group of friends was very dramatic and emotional. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Improv practice.Lots of stupid jokes and bad characters.
- •Fights with my dad.The Fresh Prince said it best when he said, "Parents just don't understand."
- •Musical rehearsal.This should explain my sometimes cocky, yet undeserved attitude.
- •Insecurity.Quiet to everyone else, yet raging in my own head.
- •AP Teachers.Simultaneously paired with my inner monologue saying, "Why are you here? You could be doing less work for more results."
- •Sad music.Fall Out Boy, Dashboard Confessional, Rancid, various ska artists, MXPX, Newfound Glory, Death Cab, Postal Service. It's a wonder my tears didn't float me to the other side of the world.
- •Unchecked privilege.