WORST PARTS OF BEING SINGLE
- •Never having a ride when you need one.Need to be picked up from the airport? Having your car serviced and it will take the whole day? Horny? All these things are equally horrible and you have to deal with them alone.
- •When things go wrong, you have no one to blame but yourself.
- •You wonder if your family is just preparing themselves for you to come out of the closet.
- •BrunchDo I mind sitting in a restaurant reading a book alone? No, but I'd rather sit across from someone else reading a book.
- •When your family comes to terms with the fact that you're straight.And they start wondering if you're unlovable because of the way they raised you.
- •Your brain is so clear.Without another person to obsess and nit-pick their behavior and constantly mull over if they love me or are using me--and if so, for what?--what am I supposed to think about? My taxes? No way. I don't need to start thinking about those until April 15th.
- •Less presents at Christmas and on birthdays.Subsequently, less money spent on presents. But, we're here to focus on the negatives.
- •You have to make choices on your own.What should I watch on Netflix? What should I eat for dinner? I have no one to shirk the responsibility on when it comes to these major decisions, and that blows.