Already on li.st? Open in app.
Off the top of my head in this moment. My taste in music is all over the place. I don't go to many live concerts/shows, but if I had a month free and unlimited access to any artists shows, these are some top picks:
- •JOHNNYSWIMThey're one of the few I have seen - and now see annually for their Christmas tour
- •John Mayer
- •The Polar Express
- •Almost every Christmas movie on Netflix
(Short answer: everything) (not bad tears, either...usually)
- •Macy's Thanksgiving Day ParadeThe marching bands. The dances/performances. So many childhood memories. Remembering childhood dreams of wanting to be there/to be a dancer. Tears
- •Traditions & lack thereofMy daughter isn't home to watch this with me, to cook and get ready with me. Tears.
- •THANKSGIVINGSuch a beautiful holiday!!! We all just agree and acknowledge the importance of taking time to realize the good, appreciate what we have and be thankful, all together ❤️❤️❤️
- •Salvation Army bell ringers having those cubes for people to swipe to donateWho carries cash?
- •Printers getting to a point where they don't constantly malfunctionOr is this just me? Printers are like one piece of technology that just hasn't seemed to do much evolving.....
All of these can have + and - to them, but what can I say, I love to look on the bright side 🌟 what are yours?!
- •Being mixedGrowing up half-black-half-white and being mostly around my white side of the family had its challenges (I feel another list coming on). But, as I've matured I've learned that it can be great despite the challenges - I have been exposed to and have an understanding of both cultures, and to me, that's beautiful
- •Being a young momDefinitely a point that may not be true across the board, but honestly, I have been blessed. Having my daughter young was of course a big challenge, but we have the best support system! Best of both worlds because I get to be a young mom that is hip to all the trends 😎 seriously though, my twenty-something years are for adventuring and learning and growing and there's no one I'd rather have by my side than my baby girl (who turns FOUR in 2 days!!!!)
- •Being an online studentAgain, pros and cons here. Did two years at a community college, but my current program is all online through Rutgers. I get to keep my life flexible and teach myself discipline while pursuing my dreams ✔️
- •Being a substitute teacherTruly a best of both worlds sitch: I love kids and teaching is fun, but wouldn't do it as a career. What could be better, you get to teach and get to know students but aren't obligated to do it every single day!!! Blessings on blessings on blessings
Er... Listing this for a friend...
- •You're searching online and happen to find an article that talks about the benefit of using hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash/teeth whitener
- •You realize that, since you're out of mouth wash (okay, you haven't even bought mouth wash in...well, a long time) and since you want whiter teeth (who doesn't?) then why not
- •Happen to read the disclaimer *do not swallow*