THINGS THAT MAKE ME CRY PT 1
(Short answer: everything) (not bad tears, either...usually)
- •Macy's Thanksgiving Day ParadeThe marching bands. The dances/performances. So many childhood memories. Remembering childhood dreams of wanting to be there/to be a dancer. Tears
- •Traditions & lack thereofMy daughter isn't home to watch this with me, to cook and get ready with me. Tears.
- •THANKSGIVINGSuch a beautiful holiday!!! We all just agree and acknowledge the importance of taking time to realize the good, appreciate what we have and be thankful, all together ❤️❤️❤️
- •Anything having to do with community/togethernessFlash mobs. Sporting events. (Parades!!!) Tears.
- •Thanksgiving-related lists... Well, most lists in generalThe touching stories, memories, memorials, and moments. Tears
- •In summary: