THINGS THAT YOU DO AFTER READING BEAUTY TIPS ONLINE
Er... Listing this for a friend...
- •You're searching online and happen to find an article that talks about the benefit of using hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash/teeth whitener
- •You realize that, since you're out of mouth wash (okay, you haven't even bought mouth wash in...well, a long time) and since you want whiter teeth (who doesn't?) then why not
- •Happen to read the disclaimer *do not swallow*
- •Anyway, yay whiter teeth!
- •Commence hydrogen peroxide-ing
- •Ew. Disgusting taste - you rinse out your mouth reeeeally well
- •Ok! Complete! Time to lay in bed... Wait... Do you still taste peroxide? Maybe you should go spit again
- •And rinse
- •Okay, back to bed, but all your brain can think is how you essentially just potentially poisoned yourself and are somehow actually still swallowing peroxide
- •Your anxiety kicks in and you consider writing a heartfelt note in the instance you don't wake up in the morning, explaining to your loved ones that it was just a genuine attempt to whiten your teeth
- •You decide not to write the note... And write a List instead