PUGS I'VE KNOWN AND LOVED (AND SOME I'D LIKE TO KNOW)
I like chubby pugs SUE ME
- •Here is the first pug I saw in New York. This is 1/10 pictures of it on my phone. I am the pugarazzi.
- •This is a pug I saw peeing in Paris. I am the shadow. (photo 1/4)
- •I went to a dog park with my bf where he claimed to have never seen a pug. Two walked in moments after our arrival. Their names were Jack and Gizmo. They were a gift from G-d Himself.
- •Here is a close-up of me and Jack, the moment we fell in love.
- •My boyfriend and I used to go to the dog run in Tompkins Square Park, even though we didn't have a dog. It was there that I met this chubby old guy, which is 100% my type. Since then, my idiot boyfriend told people in the park that we didn't have a dog and that we just came for the pugs. Now we can't go back. Idk why we're still together.
- •I waited in line for almost a half hour to meet the Internet-famous Doug the Pug. He was chill then, but now he hangs out with like Justin Bieber and goes to Warped Tour. Fucking sellout.
- •I was creeping on some dude I went to middle school with on Facebook and found this. There's not enough context in the world for this photo to make sense, but it gives me a good chuckle every time I see it.
- •I would like to know this pug very much. We have the same taste in comedy, and that's important.
- •This was the background on my phone for like two years so I feel like it's weird that we don't know each other already.
- •LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!