SIGHTS IN ICELAND YOU CANNOT MISS
I mean it. If you come to Iceland and don't see these things, you're missing out in a huge way.
- •The black sand beach in Vík
- •The Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- •The Djúpalónssandur black stone beach
- •Driving around Snaefellsnes
- •Thingvellir national park
- •Gullfoss giant waterfall
- •Rain and cold. You literally can't miss it
- •Drangurinn and Drangshlid - weird rock formation with ancient houses built into it
- •Driving around and looking at the countryside
- •Lava fields covered in hay and moss
- •And when you're not seeing sights, go hang out with Icelanders. They're funny and nice and they wear great sweaters.