THOUGHTS I HAVE ABOUT THE GIRL I AM NEWLY DATING
I just started dating someone - we've gone out on a few dates, she's hung out at my house and met my best friend. That's where we are. It's new.
- •I took a big step and sent a heart emoji for the first time, even though I am intensely unromantic.She sent one back. Phew 😰
- •I feel comfortable around her, and have realized how uncomfortable I usually feel around people I'm datingI have felt uneasy around almost everyone I've ever dated. Only in the absence of it did I realize how bonkers that is.
- •We made out in public a lot and it was awesomeI'm not a PDA type. Until this year I tried to keep my dating life as secret as possible. But we made out at a giant party full of people I know and I didn't die. Not even close.
- •I am 95% sure she's not on ListAppWell I sure hope not, that might be weird as hell
- •I hope it wasn't too insensitive that I asked her to sleep on the couch when she stayed over late. I then slept on my other couch, because hey my bed is small and unnecessarily intimate
- •I am a lot taller than her, which I didn't think I'd like but I doI love very tall, bold girls but they terrify and intimidate me, leading to those uneasy feelings I spoke of earlier
- •I think we like each other the same amount, which feels like a positive and nice amountI usually feel apathetic to someone or I like them so much I'm miserable. Not feeling that and that's awesome
- •It's new, I don't know where it's going, but I'm not concerned with that. It's cool right now, this is a fun place to be, and I'm just going to enjoy it in a very chill manner
- •She is moving back to Sweden in January, which has really alleviated my commitment issues but I'm sure I will be very sad when it happensIf my ideal relationship is with a foreign exchange student here for one semester, it's safe to say I still have issues.