Albums that changed my life
I love music. I love lyrics, I love the way a song can trigger joy, take me back, keep me sane, release it all, say the things I can't...
- •Kill em all - my first foray into metal that I truly loved
- •My Daddy turned my love of music on with this...
- •When CD players came on the scene my mother got this. We listened to it everyday- loudly
- •Not sure how many copies of this I have owned. Lucky enough to fulfill a dream and FINALLY make it to a show. Sadly turned out to be their last ever
- •I realized what a bad ass Steven Tyler was and started my lifelong love of him
- •The Black Crowed and Chris Robinson are some of the best kept secrets in the music business. This band should have been truly massive. His voice is amazing