Short-lived Tv Shows I Vaguely Remember Seeing as a Kid
- •LotteryTwo guys drove around like Ed McMahon handing out checks and ruining people's lives, maybe?
- •A comedy about Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming being married and having kidsI remember a joke about a kid saying "fiddlesticks" and the mom going "The F word!"
- •Make Me LaughThere have been a few different versions of this, but the one I remember was maybe late 70s/early 80s?
- •BizarrePay cable sketch show that always had a boob shot which was a big deal for me as an adolescent. Kind of a big deal for me now, tbh.
- •Some sitcom about a comedy writer's familyNot Dick Van Dyke. Some 80s piece of crap that lasted maybe 2 episodes.
- •Parker Lewis Can't LoseI just remember thinking how hip it looked.
- •Head Of The ClassNot really short-lived, per se, but no one talks about it anymore. The fat kid at the computer now makes Nick's most popular sitcoms.
- •Clue ClubScooby-Doo rip off, but I loved it.