THOUGHTS I HAD WITHIN 15 SECONDS OF TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S BED
- •Is it possible to make this bed?
- •Is it possible to make any bed that touches walls/furniture on three out of four sides?
- •This bed is the fitted sheets of beds. I'd rather fold a fitted sheet, something I know I can't do?
- •If I dive, can I get this corner up there?
- •Did she hear me fall, just now?
- •Is this miniature, fur blanket, sized perfectly for my shins, a dead baby polar bear?
- •Do people tuck covers in?
- •Did I do an endearingly bad job at bed-making, or like, an embarrassing, you-are-a-poor-adult-substitute bad job at bed-making.